What is VoIP:
VoIP is essentially making calls over your IP instead of through a hardline.
The benefits of VoIP are extensive. A few of the main reasons include:
- No landline rental needed
- Cheaper call costs over main providers
- Integrations to CRM systems
- Can be used on low bandwidth connections
- GDPR call recording
- And many more…
NUACOM Features Suite
Our Feature Suite provides you with the tools to improve your:
- Automation: route calls to the right department.
- Flexibility: call flow samples to always serve your callers.
- Productivity: record, analyze, optimize, connect and sync your call data.
- Mobility: answer your extension on your smartphone, anywhere.
How to switch to NUACOM
The process to implement our Cloud Phone System follows 4 steps:
- Sign-up Online or chat with one of our account managers.
- Place an order for your new IP Phones or install softphone.
- Port your existing number over, if needed.
- Set your call flow, group extensions and you are ready to use.
In case you wish to use a softphone, you can set it up in 10 minutes.