Top 18 Sales Prospecting Tools
Posted by: Ann Jones
Sales prospecting tools: how to know which software systems are worth investing in.
Sales Prospecting Tools for Teams
With so many systems available, it’s tricky to decide which are the best tools for prospecting your leads.Well, we did the research and found the best sales prospecting toolsfor identifying prospects, converting leads, and transforming your clients into brand advocates. To make it easier, we listed out prospecting tools by category:
- Tools to Build Your Prospect List
- Tools for Enhancing Lead Generation
- Tools to Manage Your Leads?
- Tools for Engaging Leads
- Tools for Converting Leads
- Tools for Transforming Clients into Brand Advocates
Tools to Increase Your Prospect List:Before we start, it’s important to understand what a prospect list is and how it can improve your business. A prospect list is a directory of potential clients who may benefit from the products and services of a particular business. Identifying prospective clients can be tedious, but it’s an essential part of establishing a solid client base.
1. LinkedIn Sales Navigator LinkedIn Sales Navigator lets you connect with the right clients, engage with outreach, and access critical marketing insights. What makes the Sales Navigator stand out Prospects update their information in real-time, so businesses can easily filter and target their ideal buyers.
2. Prospect.io Prospect.io is a great list building tool with a unique credit system and a convenient Google Chrome extension. With your credits you can verify emails, create pre-written messages for customers and prospects (drip campaign), and gain critical data by tracking each email.
3. Leadfeeder Leadfeeder is a B2B sales tool that helps you track the search volume of each web page and discover which companies view your website. The website ID tracking tool allows you to develop effective outreach and engagement strategies based on the behaviour of each prospect.
Tools for Enhancing Lead Generation:
Most lead generation tools connect businesses directly with their website visitors. Live chat software, pop-up surveys, and video-hosting channels are commonly utilized to collect information and communicate with potential prospects. Although these tools are useful, its important to choose a select few to avoid overwhelming your prospects with too many pop-ups.
1. Intercom Intercom’s live chat software enables you to communicate directly with your website visitors. It has familiar features like GIFs, emojis, typing indicators, and more. You can even customize the Messenger to match your website layout and configure personalized settings for iOS and Android.
2. BirdSeed.io An all-in-one program that provides you with powerful tools in one widget, including Callback request, Meeting scheduler, Live chat, Knowledge Library, Video Showcase, User feedback and 6 others! A game-changer in the live chat industry.
3. Wistia Wistia is a software company that provides video-hosting solutions for businesses. They help you add content to their website, track performance, and engage with prospects using online videos. Nearly 300,000 companies use Wistia’s products and services! Its a great tool to boost your website traffic with high-quality video content.
Tools to Manage Your Prospect:
Implementing a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system is a great way to monitor your interactions with leads and maintain good rapport with clients. A CRM system has a variety of features, but its primarily used to manage your contacts and track all their activities.?
Salesforce is the 1# cloud-based CRM on the market. It has numerous programs designed to enhance client interactions, sales, productivity, and more. The Salesforce Sales Cloud has an easy-to-use interface so companies can track with which team members are interacting with which clients.
Pipedrive is a user-friendly sales CRM and pipeline management software. It has been distinguished as one of the most advanced and easiest CRMs to use. Pipedrive also integrates with 1500 different apps on Zapier, making it easier to automate your work and prepare you with everything needed to manage your prospects.
3. HubSpot CRM
HubSpot is regarded as one of the best sales and marketing tools worldwide. It lets users track how many recipients viewed their email, develop custom email sequences, and rotate leads with automated sales tasks. Their platform of integrated tools is rapidly growing.
Tools for Engaging Leads:Converting prospects into customers needs to be done tactfully. You can generate a long list of prospects, but there is no guarantee they will develop into customers unless you use the right set of tools to engage with them. To assist you, here are some premium sales software systems to help engage with leads:
1. NUACOM Once you build and manage your prospects, implementing a cloud phone system is an essential step to improving your business strategy. NUACOM offers a cloud phone system, which allows users to make and receive calls through their Internet connection. Some of their primary features include click-to-call (seamlessly connects your sales agents with their leads), CRM integration to consolidate calls with other communication channels, and a ticketing system to keep track of customer support inquiries.
2. ActiveCampaign ActiveCampaign is an email marketing and CRM software platform for SMBs. Impress your leads with personalized messages and automated emails to follow-up with them. Customer response time is essential for higher conversion rates, which is why ActiveCampaign is one of our favourite sales intelligence tools to engage with your prospects.
3. Saleswings App Saleswings allows companies to track every lead’s interaction with their business, to understand their interest and quickly connect with the right leads. Concretely SalesWings tracks lead engagement such as website activity, and provides a set of tools which include predictive lead scoring, behavioural segmentation and sales insights in Salesforce and Pipedrive to help with lead qualification and profiling to make sales and marketing teams more effective.
Tools for Converting Prospect into Clients:It’s important to consider the impression your website makes on a potential client. How do they interact with your web pages and eventually, find your product or software? By tracking a prospects journey through your website, you can gain a better understanding of their interests, customer needs, and which mode of contact is the best way to engage with them.
1. UseProof UseProof displays real-time customer activity notifications on your website so you’ll know the exact prospects to target. Some companies have reported a 50% spike in their conversion rates after using their system. UseProof is a helpful tool to build trust, humanize your webpages, and create genuine urgency amongst your prospects. Perfect for B2C businesses.
2. PandaDoc PandaDoc provides users with (legally binding) electronic signatures, workflow management, and a platform to create, transmit and share online documents. This is an essential tool for sealing the deal with your prospects! PandaDoc lets your sales team automate the process to create, negative, and eSign proposals, contacts, and quotes.
3. Boomerang for Gmail Boomerang for Gmail is a productivity app that automatically alerts senders when their emails are opened and when links within the email are clicked. This is a great way to find prospects, monitor how they engage with your website, and quickly convert them into clients. For Gmail users, this is a useful tool for your sales team because it gives them access to customized templates for reminders and automated follow-ups.
Tools for Transforming Clients into Brand Advocates:After converting a lead into a repeat client, you still have one final step! An important aspect of any sales strategy is transforming clients into brand advocates. You won’t be able to convert every client into an advocate, but here are some useful sales software systems to help you make the transition:
1. Open Loyalty A great way to transform clients into brand advocates is by launching a loyalty program for your customers. Through loyalty management platforms, like Open Loyalty, you can reward repeat clients with special features, discounted merchandise, or exclusive information about upcoming events or software updates.
2. NiceJob NiceJob is the fastest way to receive more referrals, a good online reputation, and better reviews for service businesses, agencies, and SaaS. It also automates your social media marketing and increases your search engine results, sales, and website traffic by automatically publishing your photos and reviews directly to your website.
3. Goody Goody lets you can access all the benefits of CRMs and loyalty programs, for a fraction of the cost. They provide businesses with a condensed overview of their customer base and everything needed to create and maintain loyal customers. With their simple integration tools, you can easily build and manage your own loyalty and engagement programs.
So these are the TOP 18 Sales Software to empower your business. Interested in finding out all 42 Sales tools, plus over 30 Sales techniques to help your team to close deals faster? Download The Sales Engagement Guide!
Posted in: Sales on 2nd September 2019