TOP 5 Benefits of Call Recording
Posted by: Ann Jones
Call Recording is an essential feature for many businesses to appropriately handle every customer inquiry and investigation. Many issues arise when a team member simply can’t remember the outcome of a conversation or does not have the tools to review what a customer agreed to over the phone. If you are still unsure to invest or not, here are the top 5 benefits of Call Recording (to convince you):
1. When Staff is on Annual LeaveWhat’s your plan of action when a client contacts your business and wants to confirm something they discussed with a staff member who is on Annual Leave? You don’t want to have to call your staff to confirm what the customer is saying. This is why Call Recording is extremely beneficial for collaborative tasks. In a matter of seconds, you can review the customer’s previous conversation and respond accordingly.
2. Taking Over Sales InquiriesHow do you prepare your team to take over sales inquiries when a sales rep gets promoted, needs assistance, or even leaves your business? Are they able to continue assisting your customers properly with just the information stored in your CRM? Empower your sales team with Call Recording and allow them to access all the information they need to resolve every customer inquiry.
3. Speed Up Confirmations/Approvals on Customer UpdatesAs prospects gradually turn into leads and leads convert into customers, your team will need a system to track and confirm customer updates. Call Recording is a beneficial resource because it allows anyone on your team to review a customer conversation and use Call Notes to save information needed to update a customer’s status.
4. To Provide Quality Assurance and TrainingWhat is the most effective way to train new staff members? By using Call Recording to review customer conversations that were both successful and needed improvement. Legally, you need to inform your customers that their calls may be recorded for quality assurance and training purposes. So it’s important to set up an automated message in your IVR voice menu to inform your customers. Recording calls for quality assurance is a great way to identify customer pain points over the phone and deliver quick solutions to resolve them.
5. When a Customer Calls with Questions for a SpecialistLet’s consider this common scenario: a customer calls your business with a particular technical issue and is connected to a specialist. However, they are unable to solve the customer’s inquiry and don’t know who to contact in the department to deal with this situation. The issue now requires a deep investigation from a different support area. With Call Recording, you can listen and pinpoint the issues the customer is reporting over the phone. Then, the appropriate team member can contact them directly, and address all their needs. Additionally, if they want to redirect a call, they can locate the appropriate Call Tag for the customer’s inquiry and reroute the caller to the most suitable team member.
Why NUACOM?NUACOM Cloud Phone System caters to the varying needs and budgets of small, medium, and large enterprises. With +40 VoIP features, Call Recording is one of the top favorites among NUACOM users. You can easily record all your inbound and outbound calls and log them into your CRM. Furthermore, you can integrate NUACOM with different business apps and combine your call recordings with your communication channels to view every customer interaction in one collaborative workspace.
Would you like to try our Call Recording Feature for free? Start your trial today:
Posted in: VoIP Features on 7th October 2019