How to Choose the Best VoIP Provider in Ireland
Posted by: Ann Jones
VoIP Phone Systems in IrelandBefore we compare the qualities of the best VoIP providers in Ireland, it’s important to understand the basics of VoIP. VoIP is an acronym for Voice over Internet Protocol. It enables you to transmit your voice, data, and videos in the form of network packets over the Internet. Essentially, VoIP converts your voice into a digital signal so you can make calls directly from your PC, VoIP phone, or network device. Many businesses have already upgraded their traditional landline phones to cloud-based phone systems.
Buyers Checklist: What You Should Pay Attention ForOne of the first things you’ll notice when switching to a VoIP phone system is a substantial decrease in call costs. Since you are relying on the Internet to make and receive calls, there are no additional installation prices for phone lines. But which VoIP provider is the right fit for your business and budget? Otherwise, here is an overview of what the best VoIP providers in Ireland should offer:
• Features: A variety of call Center Features to help you automate your call flows, set greeting messages in the IVR menu, transfer calls to the appropriate team members, and much more.
• Support: 24/7 customer support via email, phone, and live chat. This is very important! What happens if your phone system fails during the provider’s closing hours? How will you communicate with your callers? Avoid VoIP providers that do not offer 24/7 support.
• Quality: A reliable network to service your calls because VoIP phones rely on the Internet to make and receive calls. You should also look for a provider that can assist you with a firewall installation rather than searching for a third party option.
• Additional Services: Managed routers to implement QoS (Quality of Service). This allows VoIP traffic to have the highest priority over everything else (streaming services, updates, etc) on your network, as well as high-quality calls, connectivity, and smooth voice transmission.
• Price: Fair prices and features for each plan. The most basic plans range between €9.99 – €39.99/user/per month. For additional services and call center features the plans raise significantly in price, with the highest being over €100/user/per month. Comparing prices is vital! For instance, NUACOM’s basic plan (Essentials) is €9.99 while the simplest plan at Blueface (Business Starter) is €12.99/user/per month.
• Add-Ons: Additional add-ons like SMS, international numbers, call recording, storage, integrations like Helpdesk, a CRM system, Live Chat, and more.
• Scalability: The ability to deploy new users/extensions and set up the system at any time or location.
• Mobility: multiple in-house developed VoIP apps. For instance, NUACOM Cloud Phone System provides users with three different apps: Desktop, Mobile, and Softphone.
How to Switch to a VoIP Provider in IrelandSwitching to a cloud-based phone system is straightforward and easy. However, there are a few things you should be mindful of before choosing your new VoIP provider. Make sure there are no hidden fees, locked phones, or surprises in the service agreement. Your provider should also make the installation process and setup of your new phone system as simple as possible.
For instance, switching to NUACOM Cloud Phone System can be done in four steps:
1. Choose your plan and sign up for the service.
2. Download the Desktop, Mobile, and/or Softphone apps or purchase brand new IP phones from NUACOM.
3. Get new local or international phone numbers from NUACOM or simply port your existing ones.
4. Start using your new Cloud Phone System and watch your business thrive.
Discover the Best VoIP Phone for Your Business:
After switching to your new provider, it’s time to choose the best business VoIP phone for you and your team. Well-designed VoIP phones allows users to access low call rates, free national calls throughout Ireland, premium call handling features, local or international numbers, 24/7 support and much more.
NUACOM Cloud Phone System offers users high-quality headsets and a variety of VoIP phones in Ireland, such as:
All Businesses Type: Fanvil X3SP, Fanvil X6, Fanvil X210
Premium Enterprise: Cisco 6841, Cisco 6851 + Ext. Board, Cisco 8851
Cordless: Gigaset C430HX, Gigaset PRO R650H, Gigaset PRO SL750H
Headsets: Jabra Engage 20, Jabra Engage 75
Conference Phones: Cisco 7832, Polycom Trio 8800
Switch to NUACOM by January 31st and get a FREE Modern VoIP Phone for every user!